Facebook has launched a camera app for the owners of Apple iPhone.Incidentally, this was released as part of their core app on the Android platform and the company added an additional icon to the app listings.
Apple iPhone users can now download and install this separate app if they like to share photos on their Facebook profile.The app is similar to most photo sharing apps. You take photos, apply image filters on them and share them with your friends.
The app also lets you check your friend’s feeds with updates only containing photos.
– Post multiple photos from your camera roll at a time
– Crop and apply filters to give your photos a new look
– Scroll down a single feed of all your friends’ photos
– Tag your friends, add photo captions and say where you are
– See photos from the different apps your friends use